Vs > Vologda
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Punta Del Este, Uruguay
Bowling Green, Ky vs Hama, Syria
Bowling Green, Ky vs Cataguases, Brazil
Bowling Green, Ky vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Vologda vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Vologda vs Fukui, Japan
Vologda vs Warsaw, Poland
Vologda vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Samos vs Minonk, Il
Veraval vs Coro
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Badajoz
Roanoke, Virginia vs Maizuru
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Vologda, Russia is approximately 8,210 km or 5,102 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 317.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 205.5° or SSW .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Bowling Green, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.2 °C (20.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.8 °C (8.6°F) less in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 719.9 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 719.9 l/m² (17.67 US gal/ft²) or 7,199,000 l/ha (769,621 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Bowling Green, Ky vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Bowling Green, Ky vs Cordoba Obs, Argentina
Bowling Green, Ky vs Peoria, Il, Usa
Vologda vs Lusaka, Zambia
Vologda vs Cheju, North Korea
Vologda vs North Salang, Afghanistan
Vologda vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Den Helder
Limassol vs Ufa
Narsarsuaq vs Gorznyj
Presidencia vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda