Vs > Vize Island
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vize Island Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Bowling Green, Ky vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Bowling Green, Ky vs Jalta, Ukraine
Bowling Green, Ky vs Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa
Vize Island vs Cisa Pass, Italy
Vize Island vs Mongu, Zambia
Vize Island vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Vize Island vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Stuttgart vs Banff, Ab
Sao Carlos vs Savannah, Georgia
Amarillo, Texas vs Watertown, Sd
Changsha vs Auburn, Ne
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Vize Island, Russia is approximately 7,016 km or 4,360 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Vize Island bearing 344.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 183.4° or S .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vize Island has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean temperature is 28.3 °C (51°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) less in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1094.4 mm (43.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1094.4 l/m² (26.86 US gal/ft²) or 10,944,000 l/ha (1,169,986 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.4° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Vize Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Vize Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vize Island vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bowling Green, Ky vs Irbid, Jordan
Bowling Green, Ky vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Bowling Green, Ky vs Byrd, Antarctica
Bowling Green, Ky vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Vize Island vs Mpika, Zambia
Vize Island vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Vize Island vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Vize Island vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Pratica Di Mare vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
Miami, Florida vs Prins Christian Sund
Kissidougou vs Lubbock, Texas
Kerkira vs Hot Springs, Sd
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vize Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vize Island
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) WNW
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 1286.6 kms (799.5 miles) WNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 1265.5 kms (786.4 miles) WNW
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 1311.2 kms (814.8 miles) WNW
- Bear Island/ BjÃ¸rnÃ¸ya, Svalbard, Norway - 1470.6 kms (913.8 miles) W
- Bjornoya, Norway - 1473.8 kms (915.8 miles) W
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 1010.6 kms (628 miles) SW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) SW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 1226 kms (761.9 miles) S
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1493.5 kms (928.1 miles) SW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1479.1 kms (919.1 miles) SSW
- Salekhard, Russia - 1473.9 kms (915.9 miles) SSW