Vs > Vanavara
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Walnut, Il, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Bowling Green, Ky vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Barra, Brazil
Vanavara vs Lethbridge (cda), Ab, Canada
Vanavara vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Vanavara vs Milan, Italy
Vanavara vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Macquarie Island vs Stanley
Gifu vs Monroe, Nc
Covington, Tn vs Salyan
Sao Tome vs Kotel’Nyj Island
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 9,165 km or 5,695 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 6.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 175.9° or S .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Bowling Green, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.9 °C (35.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F) less in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 875.8 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 875.8 l/m² (21.49 US gal/ft²) or 8,758,000 l/ha (936,288 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Bowling Green, Ky vs Elat’Ma, Russia
Bowling Green, Ky vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Bowling Green, Ky vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Bowling Green, Ky vs Senanga, Zambia
Vanavara vs Dongola, Sudan
Vanavara vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Vanavara vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Vanavara vs Plymouth, England, Uk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bhumibol Dam
Koutia vs Rapid City, South Dakota
Madang vs Beaver City, Ne
East Tawas, Mi vs Bko-S
Bowling Green, Ky vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara