Vs > Tallin
Bowling Green, Ky vs Tallin Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Bowling Green, Ky vs Mafraq, Jordan
Bowling Green, Ky vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Tallin vs Chumphon, Thailand
Tallin vs Lawrence, Ma, Usa
Tallin vs Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Tallin vs Nyala, Sudan
Madrid (b) vs Dalanzadgad
Brønnøysund, Nordland vs Tshane
Columbia, Mo vs Atar
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Kinston, Nc
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Tallin, Estonia is approximately 7,559 km or 4,697 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Tallin bearing 306.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 210.9° or SSW .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Tallin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Bowling Green, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Tallin is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.7 °C (15.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3 °C (5.4°F) more in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 626.6 mm (24.7 in) more which is equivalent to 626.6 l/m² (15.38 US gal/ft²) or 6,266,000 l/ha (669,877 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Tallin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Tallin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tallin vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bowling Green, Ky vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Nema, Mauritania
Bowling Green, Ky vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Agra, India
Tallin vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Tallin vs Klepinino, Ukraine
Tallin vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Tallin vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Kairouan vs Vaasa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly
Clarksville, Tn vs Tadotsu
Itacoatiara vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Bowling Green, Ky vs Tallin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tallin