Vs > Gwavas Forest
Bowling Green, Ky vs Gwavas Forest Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Franklin, La, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Bowling Green, Ky vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Bowling Green, Ky vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Gwavas Forest vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Gwavas Forest vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Gwavas Forest vs Bergamo, Italy
Gwavas Forest vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Arapuni vs Heraklion, Crete
Florence, Tuscany vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Onslow, Western Australia
Detroit, Michigan vs Lake City, Fl
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Gwavas Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,091 km or 8,135 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Gwavas Forest bearing 63.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 59.5° or ENE .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Gwavas Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Bowling Green, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Gwavas Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.5 °C (4.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) more in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 93.9 mm (3.7 in) more which is equivalent to 93.9 l/m² (2.3 US gal/ft²) or 939,000 l/ha (100,385 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.4° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Gwavas Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Gwavas Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gwavas Forest vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -16 (-28)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -12 (-21)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bowling Green, Ky vs Santiago, Chile
Bowling Green, Ky vs Monywa, Myanmar
Bowling Green, Ky vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Veraval, India
Gwavas Forest vs Guidonia, Italy
Gwavas Forest vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Gwavas Forest vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Gwavas Forest vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Bucyrus, Oh vs Nakhon Phanom
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Oujoa
Khanpur vs Dubbo, New South Wales
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
Bowling Green, Ky vs Gwavas Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Gwavas Forest