Vs > Gorznyj
Bowling Green, Ky vs Gorznyj Climate & Distance Between
Bowling Green, Ky vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
Bowling Green, Ky vs Fukui, Japan
Bowling Green, Ky vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Gorznyj vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Gorznyj vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Gorznyj vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Gorznyj vs Batesville, Ms, Usa
Stanley vs Porto De Moz
Christchurch, Bromley vs Djanet
Asuncion vs Poprad
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland
- The distance between Bowling Green, Ky, Usa and Gorznyj, Russia is approximately 9,847 km or 6,119 mi.
- To reach Bowling Green, Ky in this distance one would set out from Gorznyj bearing 323.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Bowling Green, Ky bearing 212.9° or SSW .
- Bowling Green, Ky has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Gorznyj has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Bowling Green, Ky is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Gorznyj is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.2 °C (5.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.2 °C (4°F) less in Bowling Green, Ky. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 845 mm (33.3 in) more which is equivalent to 845 l/m² (20.74 US gal/ft²) or 8,450,000 l/ha (903,361 US gal/ac) more. About 2 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.2° higher in Bowling Green, Ky than in Gorznyj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bowling Green, Ky relative to Gorznyj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gorznyj vs Bowling Green, Ky
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bowling Green, Ky vs Aledo, Il, Usa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Minya, Egypt
Bowling Green, Ky vs Ternej, Russia
Bowling Green, Ky vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Gorznyj vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Gorznyj vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Gorznyj vs Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Gorznyj vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Bournemouth-Hurn vs Ono-I-Lau
Peoria, Il vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Barbacena vs Moro, Or
Chipata vs Sarnia, On
Bowling Green, Ky vs Gorznyj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bowling Green, Ky
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Gorznyj
- Mahackala, Russia - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) E
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 192 kms (119.3 miles) SSE
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) SE
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) SE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) SSE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 308.2 kms (191.5 miles) SE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 287.3 kms (178.5 miles) SSE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 290.4 kms (180.4 miles) S
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) SSE
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 315.9 kms (196.3 miles) SSE