| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bowling Green, Ky in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 104.9mm (4.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bowling Green, Ky February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bowling Green, Ky:
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 178.6 kms (111 miles) NW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) NNW
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) W
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SW
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) SSW